Finally the weekend!

Officially three more weeks until I come home! On Wednesday, I woke up right at 8:30 to Mariam knocking on my door, wondering if I was ready to go to class. Either my alarm didn’t go off, or I slept right through it but I definitely wasn’t ready. Mariam went to class solo, and I went back to bed. I know; I’m a horrible person, but I might as well take advantage of my “skip day.” After getting extra sleep, I woke up at 12 and went to IGA to buy groceries. I’m starting to get used to walking for a half an hour each way everyday while carrying something heavy in the boiling hot weather. I came back just in time to go to my workshop, which was the computer lab. I spent my time taking notes on conjugating verbs cause I’d rather do that than sit and talk to a computer. I then had supper, and because I missed breakfast and lunch, I had at least 15 dollars to spend on food. After supper was Info Week-end, a presentation on the weekend trip. I then went back to the apartment, did some homework, and went to bed.
Thursday I woke up on time and went to class, had lunch, and then went to my workshop. The conversational workshop was actually pretty fun. We had to write up one lie and two truths, and then everyone else had to ask questions to find out which one was the lie. After the workshop, I had a quick supper, and then Mariam and I went to the mall to shop for clothes. I ended up getting two sweaters (as if I need any here..), and ice cream! 🙂 When I got home, I got to talk with my parents on iChat, and then Steph, Katie, Andrea, and Mel came to my house to talk to me on iChat as well! I loved being able to see everyone and talk to everyone!!!! After talking for at least two hours, I finally got to start working on my homework at around 1, and then went to bed.

Today was quite the fun-filled day. I woke up and went to class, of course, and one person even got a red card. After class, I went back to the apartment and got ready for the beach, and at 1:30, we got on the bus. The beach was so nice! There was a DJ, lots of people, and dragonboat racing! I definitely joined in on the dragonboat racing, and our team won! So then we went to semi-finals, and won again! For some reason, there wasn’t a final but we probably would have won anyway 🙂 After all of the racing was finished, we went back to the campus for supper. I then talked to Mel on the phone, and talked to my parents on iChat. Afterwards, Mariam, Shereen, Chris, Carla, Nicole, and I went to the Shisha bar again. We stayed there for about an hour and a half, and then Mariam and I went to Subway before coming back to the apartment. Now I’m in my apartment, but I should be going to bed cause in five hours, I have to wake up for my trip to Québec City!!!!!! Good night! xoxo

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s